Friday, June 8, 2012

My European Top Ten Photos

My final "good-bye" blog will be separated into three separate blog posts over the next week. There is simply too much to be said not only about this semester but about this year as a whole. My first blog, right here, is comprised of my top ten favorite scenic pictures taken while being in Europe... I contemplated the thought of also including a "Top Ten Best Pictures of People" but figured that between crazy nights at Kapi/Joy/Pacha/etc and the many pictures of sleep deprived college students taken while traveling, it was perhaps a better idea to leave the BC in Madrid kids out of it. Below are my top ten favorite pictures I have taken this semester in the order in which they were taken! Stay tuned for the final two coming this week!!!

The Swiss Alps (Jungfrau, Switzerland): January 2012


Asilah, Morocco: February, 2012

Amsterdam, The Netherlands: February, 2012


Granada, España: February, 2012


Stonehenge, England: March 2012


Paris, France: March, 2012


Berlin, Germany: March 2012


Prague, Czech Republic: March, 2012


Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Poland: March, 2012


The Blue Grotto (Capri Island, Italy): April, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment